A blog following my adventures in the World of Warcraft and how it pertains to RL (real life)

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Secret confession

I am tired of raiding. There...I said it out loud. I don't want to quit it all together but I wouldn't mind about a week off, not raiding, but just running around doing silly, easy fun stuff. I feel the need to just go back to places I haven't been since I leveled and just look around. It is wierd knowing that these places are slated to look so very different with the expansion. I feel nostalgic about some places I never even went to in the first place. I decided not to worry about all the achievements and crap that seems to fuel every one's game play these days. I don't want WOW to feel like a job. Do you ever just wanna transfer servers and just disappear? I fantasize about it a lot. I have also been thinking about getting another account so that I can transfer one of my eighties and power level my toons on follow. Then the feeling goes away, lol. (beware of following rant) To the person who keeps undercutting the only object I can create and make a little money on with engineering....S t o p i t. If you don't I will hunt you down and sic my newly tamed exotic earthworm named Fishbait on you and you know you do not want to be covered with Bestial Wrath enhanced acid spit. On a more personal note, instead of getting a 2nd account I actually purchased a old but drivable, paid for 4 door Nissan maxima. I mean I could have gotten the 2nd account and the cool two seater shark mount rocket thingy but I chose the one I could ride around in outside of Northrend....even if the power window on the passenger side's "power" comes from my hands. Well, off to check if the realm is up from maintenance, fully expecting a patch any day now.

No comments:

Post a Comment