A blog following my adventures in the World of Warcraft and how it pertains to RL (real life)

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

NOOOOOOO or why i hate extended maintenance day.

It is almost 3pm and the server remains down. I was actually enjoying the midsummer festivities and looking forward to continuing today. I am thinking we are about to get a patch when we log on today.... another delay in being able to play. I just returned from vacation which included not playing WOW so I am feeling a bit like a heroin addict that relapsed and now I can't get a hold of my drug dealer for my next fix. We made several attempts on the blood princes last night, they were down to 25% the last one. We are going to lock the raid and see how that goes, to the dismay of some of the people who want to get their frost every week. I can see both sides of the issue. I want to progress though. I think. I just want to playyyyyy. (whine)

No comments:

Post a Comment